Thursday, November 15, 2012

I've Gone International: Art Up In London

I have some great news, The Blue Belle Cafe in London, England has my mini-masterpieces on display and in the first night sold 4 of them. I guess the Brits get my humor. The Blue Belle holds monthly music jams, which are bathed in soft candle light with help from my birch candle holders. They have 12 of them at this point, which my uncle Christopher Newland guards with his life at the end of each night. From these pictures you can see my minis displayed, quite a few of them. The mosaic they are under was done by Erica Steencamp, the Cafe owner and friend. And in the other Chris Newland strikes a pose. If you would like to see the minis close up, look on my website under "Art" and "Mini Masterpieces"

No comments:

Post a Comment