Thursday, October 4, 2012

Whoa, That Just Happened

Hey look! That is me hosting the comedy portion of the evening at The Elevens for my art show. On the right you can see a glowing lit up painting, special lights hung to dazzling effects bouncing off the golds and glitter. I keep thinking today, "Whoa, that happened." The most ridiculous assortment of entertainment and people in my life was all rolled up into one night. So many friends selflessly gave me a hand and I feel so supported and loved. Yes, it is awesome to showcase my art, but by pulling off a multi media event and celebrating everyone I feel like it created something bigger than myself. I am just the facilitator. "Lady Legs Show" will be up at The Elevens for 6 weeks, go check it out. 140 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment