Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ongetoberfest- At The Elevens, Art, Comedy and Music

So many things are happening all very soon. This event I am very excited about. I will be displaying art at The Elevens in Northampton, MA which is an awesome music venue. The opening reception will be on October 3, 2012. They told me I could do whatever I want for entertainment, so in traditional Andrea style, I am putting many things I love all together. "Lady Legs" paintings will be on display, there will be an hour of comedy and then music to dance the night away. I have met so many talented folks in Northampton and want to celebrate their awesomeness. Still figuring out some details, but I do know the line up of comedians. They will include Aaron LaRoche, Nick Caron, Carlos Garcia, Tim McKeever, Sharkee Katz and Marty Caproni. I will be hosting. Show will go from 8pm to 2am with light snacks at the beginning. You really don't want to miss this. What are you doing on a Wednesday anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment